Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mismatched socks

Funny story about Kylie and socks. We usually put socks on her feet before she goes to bed at night since its cooler now and she doesn't sleep with blankets (even if we put them over her she just kicks the blankets off after a short time so what's the point?!). Anyway, the night before last I couldn't find the pair of socks that I like to put on her (only could find one sock of the pair) so I decided to use it and then picked another sock of a similar style/fabric/feel/etc. to go with it. Who cares right? At least both feet were covered... Well, Kylie was NOT okay with that! She kept pulling one of the socks off--and it wasn't just one in particular so I knew it wasn't because one didn't feel comfortable. I think she just did not like the fact that they didn't match! Well, after she fell asleep I went back in and put the other sock back on. I checked on her before I went to bed and she only had one sock on! So I replaced it (again!) and went to bed. Jonathan went in to get her the next morning and brought her back to our bed and guess how many socks she was wearing? One! We put her to bed last night with a matching pair of socks on and she seemed to sleep just fine! Guess we won't make that mistake again...!

Here's a cute picture of the sleeping beauty--the covers didn't last long before she kicked them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment